The Oasis Centre is recruiting. We are looking for a Centre Manager to take over the running of the Oasis Centre from July 2017.
The role involves overseeing the day-to-day management of all Oasis Centre programmes, staff, session-workers and volunteers, and working with the CEO to co-ordinate and develop the mid-term strategic direction of the Centre.
The successful candidate will have experience of working with people from disadvantaged backgrounds and will also have experience of managerial roles.
We welcome applications from individuals currently working within the charitable sector as well as those with relevant experience seeking to move from other sectors.
The successful candidate must be sympathetic to the Christian ethos of the Oasis Centre.
- Salary: £25,000 per annum
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm (Part time applications may be considered but Mondays-Wednesdays are considered core hours for the role)
- Contract: Permanent (subject to 6 month probation period)
- Closing Date For Applications: Friday 3rd March 2017
- Interviews: Week beginning Monday 13th March
- Start Date: Monday 17th July 2017
To apply for the role, please download the application pack below.
If you have any questions or would like an informal chat about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.